Sendra Boots Western boot 2073 Cuervo Ibiza Sprinter 7004 - Brown!
Classic Western Boot for Ladies and Gents!
The welted Western Boots 2073 Cuervo Ibiza Sprinter 7004 from the brand Sendra Boots is the epitome of classic boots with its embroidery on the foot and the high sloping heel!
The shaft is finished with a soft pigskin leather and the heel and foot area with a pleasant cow split leather.
- Waxed, very robust calf's leather has been used as the upper for the welted Sendra Boots 2073 Cuervo West Sprinter 7004.
- The brown decorative seams show the classic boot application in the foot area.
- To match this, the leg too has been embroidered with a typical eagle motif, with brown decorative seams.
- Two slip-on aids fitted at the end of the leg help to put the boot on and take it off.
- The shoes features a welted, double leather outer sole and a rubberised leather heel.
- The 2073 Cuervo Ibiza Sprinter 7004 of the brand Sendra Boots has a leg height (incl. heel) of approx. 36 cm.
- The rubberised leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The average leg circumference is approx. 34 cm (varies depending on boot size by approx. 1-2 cm).
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (SPRINTER) do not require any special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of either leather or rubber.
The soling is to be done after a short run-in period!