Sendra Boots Western Boot 2073 Cuervo West Olimpia 023 Lavado - Beige!
Classic ladies and men's Western boot made of waxed calf's leather!
The complete inside has been finished with calf's and cow split leather.
There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside. '
The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The welted Western Boots 2073 Cuervo West Olimpia 023 Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots is the epitome of classic boots with its embroidery on the foot and the high sloping heel.
- The easy-care, waxed cowhide is ideal for daily use.
- The brown decorative seams show the classic boot application in the foot area.
- To match this, the leg too has been embroidered with brown decorative seams, with a typical eagle motif
- .Two slip-on aids fitted at the end of the leg help to put the boot on and take it off.
- The shoes features a welted, double leather outer sole and a rubberised leather heel.
- The 2073 Cuervo West Olimpia 023 Lavado of the brand Sendra Boots has a relatively tight leg with a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The rubberised leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The average leg circumference is approx. 32 cm (varies depending on boot size by approx. 1-3 cm).
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (OLIMPIA leather) require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Please do the soling of the boots after a short walk-in period!