Sendra Boots Western boot 2073 Cuervo West Florentic Negro - Black!
Classic Western boot for her and him.
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the heel and foot area with a nice cow-split leather. To increase the comfort, the insole is slightly padded in the heel.
- As upper material, the welted 2073 Florentic Negro Western boot of the brand Sendra Boots has a sealed surface.
- This gives the boot a glossy surface that is also very easy to maintain. '
- The classic decorative stitching on the foot and leg region have been kept matching the boot.
- Two slip-on aids have been incorporated on the leg edge to facilitate getting the boot on and off.
- In keeping with the boot, the approx. 0.8 cm thick leather outer sole and rubberised leather heel have been adapted to the boot colour.
- The pointed CUERVO last of the company Sendra Boots has a comfortable fit and a normal instep.
- The leg on the other hand is cut relatively narrow.
- The 2073 Cuervo West Florentic Negro of the brand Sendra Boots has a relatively tight leg with a leg height of approx. 32 cm.
- The rubberised WEST heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The average calf circumference is approx 36 cm, but may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots boots can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western boots is a one-off!
- Sealed leathers (FLORENTIC-Leather) require special care products.
- In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Re-soling should however always be done after a run-in period!