Sendra Boots Men's Western Ankle Boot 16698 Cuervo Mick Florentic Negro Florentic Rojo - Black Red.
Fashionable men's western ankle boot.
- The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pigskin leather.
- During the processing of the lining no exposed seams arise. By the use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole the wearing comfort is considerably increased.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain run-in phase, a great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots 16698 Cuervo Mick Florentic Negro Florentic Rojo Western boots is a robust, roughened cowhide leather.
- The zipper on the inside of the bootleg ensures quick entry and exit.
- The two-layer leather sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed CUERVO lasts of the Sendra Boots brand have a very comfortable fit and normal instep height.
- The Sendra Boots Western Ankle Boot 16698 Cuervo Mick Florentic Negro Florentic Rojo has a shaft height of approx. 16 cm.
- The rubberized MICK leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer leather sole is approx. 7 mm.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated models!
- Each pair of western ankle boots is unique!
- Polished leather types (FLORENTIC) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- The company Sendra Boots advises you to wear bootees with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber if you use them on a daily basis! The soling should always be done after a short running-in period!