Sendra Boots Womens Western riding boots 14340 Palm Loren Evolution Tang Thinsulate - Braun!
Classic western riding boot with comfort midsole and THINSULATE INSULATION insulation. Handmade in SPAIN!
The complete interior is finished with a pleasant leather.
By the use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole the wearing comfort is considerably increased.
The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain run-in phase, a great flexibility.
The cushioning leather insole is also replaceable.
The THINSULATE EFFECT: warm in winter, cool in summer
The riding boots have Thinsulate insulation. This lining consists of the finest microfibres, which can store any amount of air molecules.
This in turn increases the insulation effect - in winter the feet stay warm, in summer the interior is pleasantly cool.
In addition, the Thinsulate insulation is water-repellent and very breathable. So there is always a pleasant foot climate.
The welted 14340 Evolution Tang is made of a robust, waxed and oiled cowhide leather.
The special oiling makes the leather very supple and easy to clean.
Two bootstraps have been incorporated to make it easier to get on and off.
The oil-resistant rubber sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
The round PALM last of the brand Sendra Boots have a very comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
In addition, the shaft is slightly narrower.
- The Sendra Boots 14340 Palm/Lam Loren Evolution Tang Thinsulate Western riding boot has a shaft height of approx. 26 cm.
- The rubberized LOREN full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
- The thickness of the rubber sole is about 0.8 cm. In addition, this was also sewn to the outer strip.
- The boot has an upper circumference of approx. 36 cm, but can be extended or reduced by approx. 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations to the pictured goods:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual items!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (EVOLUTION) require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOOD YEAR WELT) boots always need a certain running-in phase!
- The oil-resistant rubber sole can also be re-soldered if required.
The pictured spurs and spore straps are not included in delivery!