Sendra Boots Classic Boots 14014 Steet Street Bronx Light Rovere Balance - Brown!
Classic men's urban boots with comfort midsole.
- The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pigskin. Only in the front foot area a textile lining was used.
- There are no exposed seams when processing the inner lining. The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The Comfort Insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots boot 14014 is a roughened cowhide (BRONX LIGHT).
- Washing and brushing (SALDO) gives each Urban Boot a very distinctive, individual look.
- To facilitate the entry, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single-layer leather sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The oval KASS lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a wide fit and instep height.
- The Sendra Boots boot 14014 Street Street Bronx Light Rovere Sald has a shaft height of approx. 31 cm.
- The rubberized STREET full leather heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the leather cover sole is ca. 0.5 cm
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots and ankle boots is unique!
Washed and brushed leathers (BRONX LIGHT) also require special care products.
With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small shrinkage phase is to be considered!