Sendra Boots Classic Boots 14014 Street Street Serramex Negro Usado Negro - Black!
Classic men's urban boots with comfort midsole.
- The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pigskin. Only in the front foot area a textile lining was used.
- When processing the inner lining there are no exposed seams. The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The Comfort Insert is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot, after a certain break-in period, a great flexibility.
- The upper material of the welted Sendra Boots boot 14014 is made of roughened cowhide (SERRAMEX).
- Washing and brushing (USADO) gives each Urban Boot a very distinctive, individual look.
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make it easier to get in.
- The single-layer leather sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The oval STREET lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a wide fit and instep height.
- The Sendra Boots boot 14014 Street Street Seramex Negro Usado Negro has a shaft height of approx. 31 cm.
- The rubberized STREET full leather heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the leather cover sole is ca. 0.5 cm
Important notes and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS boots and ankle boots is unique!
- Washed and brushed leathers (SERRAMEX) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WORLD) a small shrinkage phase is always to be considered!