Sendra Boots Western ankle boot 13170 Cuervo West Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tang - Brown!
Classic ladies and men's Western boot!
Handmade in Spain!
- The whole inside has been finished with soft pigskin.
- There are no exposed seams in the finish of the whole inside.
- The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
- The Comfort support is located between the insole (inner sole) and the outer sole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain run-in period.
As upper material , the welted Sendra Boots Stiefel 13170 Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tang features calf's leather (BRITNES FLO & EVOLUTION).
- Two slip-on aids (pull straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The double-layer leather outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The pointed CUERVO lasts of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep height.
- The boot leg is relatively narrow.
- The cowboy boot Sendra Boots 13170 Cuervo West Britnes Flo Marron Evolution Tang has a leg height of approx. 32 cm.
- The rubberised WEST full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The leg has a height of approx. 35 cm.
- The circumference may be extended or reduced depending on the boot size by about 1-2 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Sendra Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots boots and ankle boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and polished leathers (EVOLUTION & BRITNES FLO) require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company Sendra Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!