Sendra Boots 13040 Hurricane Bronce Mad Dog Tang Lavado - Brown.
Classic men's western boots!
Handmade in Spain!
- The complete interior is finished with a soft pigskin leather.
- During the processing of the lining there are no exposed seams.
- By the use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole the wearing comfort is considerably increased.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot, after a certain run-in phase, a great flexibility.
- The welted Sendra Boots boot 13040 Hurrican Bronce Mad Dog Tang Lavado has a cowhide leather upper (HURRICANE).
- The special washing (LAVADO) gives each boot its own very individual look.
- To make it easier to get started, two puul straps are included.
- The two-layer leather sole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed CUERVO-guards of the brand Sendra Boots have a comfortable fit and clamping height.
- The bootleg is relatively narrow.
- The cowboy boot Sendra Boots 13040 Cuervo West Hurricane Bronce Mad Dog Tang Lavado has a shaft height of approx. 32 cm.
- The rubberized WEST full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The shaft has a circumference of approx. 36 cm. The circumference can be reduced or extended by 1-2 cm depending on the boot size.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots boots and ankle boots is unique!
- Waxed and washed leather types (MAD DOG LAVADO) require special care products.
- With the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a small running-in phase must always be observed!
- The company Sendra Boots advises you to wear the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber if you use them every day.
- The soling of the boots should always be done after a running-in period!