Sendra Boots Mens Western Riding boots 11615 Lam Loren Evolution Tang - Brown!
Made in SPAIN!
The complete interior is finished with a very pleasant pork and cow split leather.
The use of a comfort insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase wearing comfort.
The comfort insole is located between the insole and the outsole and gives the boot great flexibility after a certain break-in phase.
The cushioning leather insole can also be replaced.
The welted 11615 Evolution Tang is made of sturdy, waxed and oiled cowhide. The special oiling makes the leather very supple and easy to care for.
Two bootstraps have been incorporated to make it easier to get dressed.
The oil-resistant rubber sole has also been sewn to the outer frame. The outer frame, with its DOUBLE STICK WORLD, made of leather has a depth of approx. 0.8 cm.
The round LAM/PALM strips of the Sendra Boots brand have a very comfortable fit and a normal clamping height.
The Sendra Boots 11615 Lam Loren Evolution Tang Western riding boot has a shaft height of approx. 26 cm.
The rubberized LOREN full leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm.
The thickness of the rubber sole is approx. 0.8 cm. In addition, this was also sewn to the outer strip.
The boot has a circumference of approx. 36 cm, but can expand or decrease by approx. 1-2 cm depending on shoe size.
Important notes and tips:
- Deviations from the goods shown - Due to the handmade production method of Sendra Boots products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual articles!
- Each pair of Sendra Boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (EVOLUTION) require special care products.
- GOOD YEAR WELT boots always need a certain break-in phase!
- The oil-resistant rubber sole can also be resoled if required.
- Spores and spore straps are not included.