Sendra Boots Men's laced boots 10604 358 Redwing Picaso Evolution Tang Usado Marron - Brown.
Fashionable men's Fashion 6-hole lace-up boots. Handmade in Spain.
- The shaft area is finished with a soft leather and the front foot area with a pleasant textile lining.
- The use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded insole considerably increases wearing comfort.
- The comfort insole is located between the insole (insole) and the outsole and gives the boot great flexibility.
- The welted 10604 Evolution Tang Usado Marron laced boot has a very waxed and washed cowhide leather upper.
- The leather outsole with rubber cover sole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The 6-hole lacing (4x eyelets & 2 hooks) makes getting in and out considerably easier.
- The angular 358 strips of the Sendra Boots brand have a wide fit.
- The span is individually adjustable by the lacing.
- The rubberized REDWING PICASO full leather heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The leather sole with protective rubber sole has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The shaft height of the laced boots is approx. 15 cm.
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots products, differences in colour or technical design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of SENDRA BOOTS laced boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (EVOLUTION) also require special care products.
- Handmade and welted (GOODYEAR WELT) shoes always need a certain running-in phase to get the perfect fit.