Sendra Boots Leather Belt 1016 Pyton Barriga Negro Brillo Black!
Robust leather belt with exchangeable buckle!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of about 5 mm. The upper leather is completely made of varnished python.
- The belt buckle in old silver-look, approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide, can be exchanged with the help of four press studs.
- The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase the durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather.
- In addition, the three layers of Sandra Boots 1016 Pyton Negro Brillo, were completely sewn together at their edges and the edges were sealed with a special wax layer.
- Ideal with jeans and leisure trousers.
Important information and tips:
Deviations from the illustrated belt:
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the belts shown!
- Each SENDRA BOOTS leather belt is unique!
- Exotic leathers (PITON) also require special care products.
- Through the daily use of the belt, the snake scales can straighten up. This is very natural.
- Through the use of exotic materials, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, change by about 1 cm.