Sendra Boots Leather Belt 1016 Avestruz Bicolor 41 - Multicolored.
Exotic ostrich skin leather belt with interchangeable buckle!
- Consisting of two layers of cowhide and one layer of varnished ostrich skin. Together the leather layers have a thickness of approx. 4 mm. The very fine ostrich skin was used exclusively from the leg area. The skin consists of several leather strips attached next to each other.
- The approx. 5.5 cm wide and approx. 5 cm long belt buckle in antique silver look can be replaced by means of four snap fasteners. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase the durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather.
- In addition, the three layers of the Sandra Boots 1016 Avestruz Negro were completely sewn together at their edges and the edges were sealed with a special wax layer.
- The brown edge seams also serve as visual decoration.
- The Sendra Boots Changing Belt 1016 Avestruz Bicolor 41 is, with its width of approx. 4 cm, ideally suited to jeans and leisure trousers.
Important information and tips:
Deviations from the illustrated belt:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the pictured belts!
- Each Sendra Boots leather belt is unique!
- Lacquered and highly polished leather types (AVESTRUZ) also require special learner care.
- The length of a leather belt can change by about 1 cm after a certain period of use.
- By the treatment of high-quality materials (Ostrich Skin), a certain caution is very important with the use of these articles!