Red Wing Shoes Work Boots 8890-D Charcoal Rough Tough Moc Toe - Grey!
Classic ladies & men's Work Boots. Inspired by the "Work Boots", of building workers - Iron Workers of high rise builders.
The "Original" work boot with the legendary white Red Wing sole.
Made in USA.
The complete leg and heel area does not have any extra lining. The foot area in turn is finished in calf's leather. The special "Poron" inner sole made of leather is cushioning and antibacterial.
As upper material for the welted (Goodyear Welted), washed, waxed calf's leather has been used.
- The vegetable-tanned leather has been washed, so that it is pleasant the touch.
- The leather is also water-repellent and easy to maintain.
- There is no mistaking the legendary "MOC TOE" stitching that has become one of the hallmarks of Red Wing Shoes over the years.
- To achieve a colour contrast, the decorative seams have been sewn on the Mac Toe or on the leather outer frame in a shade of white.
- The Red Wings 8890-D Charcoal Rough Tough Moc Toe have a Traction Tred crepe sole consisting of one piece.
- The round 23 last of the Red Wings 8890 Charcoal Moc Toe Work Boots boot has a normal foot width, a so-called "D"-width.
- The instep height can be individually adjusted through the 7-hole lacing.
- The laced boot 8890-D Charcoal Rough Tough Moc Toe of the brand Red Wing Shoes has a leg height of 6 inches, approx. 15 cm.
- The TRACTION TRED Crepe outer sole has a thickness of approx. 1.5 cm.
- The heel has a height of approx. 2.5 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Red Wing Shoes products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of engineer boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and washed leathers (ROUGH & TOUGH) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!