Red Wing Shoes Work Boots 0875-D Oro Legacy Moc Toe - Brown!
Classic ladies & men's Work Boots. Inspired by the "Work Boots", of building workers - Iron Workers of high rise builders. The "Original" work boot with the legendary white Red Wing sole. Made in USA.
The complete leg and heel area does not have any extra lining. The foot area in turn is finished in calf's leather. The special "Poron" inner sole made of leather is cushioning and antibacterial.
As the upper material for the welted leather sole (Goodyear Welted), an extremely thick, oiled Oro-Legacy or Pul Up calf's leather has been used.
- The matt shimmering leather has been vegetable tanned.
- The special tanning makes the leather very durable, water-repellent, dirt and sweat resistant and extremely easy to maintain.
- There is no mistaking the legendary "MOC TOE" stitching that has become one of the hallmarks of Red Wing Shoes over the years.
- To achieve a colour contrast, the decorative seams have been sewn on the Mac Toe or on the leather outer frame in a shade of white.
- The Red Wings 0875-D Oro Legacy Moc Toe have a "Traction Tred" crepe sole consisting of one piece.
- The "8" last of the Red Wings 0875 Oro Legacy Work Boots boot has a normal foot width, a so-called "D"-width.
- The instep height can be individually adjusted through the 7-hole lacing.
- The 0875 Oro Legacy of the brand Red Wing Shoes has a leg height of 6 inches, approx. 15 cm.
- The "Traction Tred" outer sole has a thickness of approx.1.5 cm and in the heel area even a thickness of approx. 2,5 cm.
- The handmade production method of the Red Wing Shoes products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of engineer boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (ORO-LEGACY) also require special care products.
In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!