Red Wing Shoes Work Boots 0877-D Oro-Iginal 8 Inch Moc Toe - Brown!
Classic ladies & men's Work Boot. Inspired by the work boots of American farmers. One of the most famous RED WING SHOES ever.
Made in the USA.
The complete leg and heel area does not have any extra lining. Only the entire foot and heel area has been lined with an additional leather lining. The special "Poron" inner sole made of leather is cushioning and antibacterial.
As the upper material for the welted leather sole (Goodyear Welted), an extremely thick, oiled Oro-Iginal or Pull Up calf's leather has been used.
- The matt shimmering leather has been vegetable tanned.
- The special tanning makes the leather very durable, water-repellent, dirt and sweat resistant and extremely easy to maintain.
- There is no mistaking the legendary "MOC TOE" stitching that has become one of the hallmarks of Red Wing Shoes over the years.
- To achieve a colour contrast, the decorative seams have been sewn on the Mac Toe (visible seam in the foot area) or on the leather outer frame in a shade of white.
- The Red Wings 0877-D Oro Legacy Moc Toe have a "Traction Tred" crepe sole consisting of one piece.
- The round 8-last of the Work Boot has a normal foot width.
- The instep height can be individually adjusted through the 10-hole lacing.
- The 0877-D Oro-Iginal 8 Inch Moc Toe of the brand Red Wing Shoes has a leg height of 8 inch, approx. 20 cm.
- The Traction Tred outer sole has a thickness of approx.1.5 cm and in the heel area even a thickness of approx. 2.5 cm.
- The laced ankle boot has a D width.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Red Wing Shoes products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Fashion ankle boots is a one-off!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (ORO-IGINAL -leather) also require special care products.
In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!