Red Wing Shoes 3341-D BLACKSMITH Charcoal Rough & Tough - Grey.
Timeless gentlemen laced boots.
Inspired by the Work Boots, the American farmer and farrier of the former 1900´er. Made in USA!
- The complete shaft and heel area has no extra lining. The foot area is finished with cowhide leather. The special "Poron" insole made of leather is shock absorbing and antibacterial.
- As upper material for the welted Red Wing Shoes 3341 BLACKSMITH a thick "ROUGH & TOUGH" cowhide leather was used.
- The tanned leather was strongly oiled so that a very pleasant grip was created. In addition, the leather is water-repellent and easy to pluck.
- The Red Wings 3341 BLACKSMITH CHARCOAL has a VIBRAM 430 MINI-LUG outsole, which is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The Red Wing Shoes round 8 lasts have a comfortable fit.
- The height can be individually adjusted by the 7-hole (4 eyelets & 3 hooks) lacing.
- The laced boot has a D width (medium width for ladies and gentlemen).
- The Red Wing Shoes Work Boot 3341 BLACKSMITH Charcoal has a shaft height of 6 inches (approx. 15.25 cm).
- The VIBRAM 430 Mini-Lug rubber outsole has a thickness of about 1 cm.
- The heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
Important hints and tips:
- Deviations from the goods shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Red Wing Shoes products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual items!
- Each pair of Red Wings boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (ROUGH & TOUGH) require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small shrinkage phase is to be considered!
- Care product : 97104 ALL NUTURAL LEATHER CONDITIONER
- Shoelace: 97155 48 INCH FLAT WAXED LACES BLACK (121 cm)