Mayura Boots Biker boot MB007 Leo Pull Grass Negro - Black!
Fashionable ladies and men's Biker boot with fully stitched leather sole.
The complete inside has been finished with soft pigskin. The inner leg seams have also been sewn over with a strip of leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
As upper material , the welted Mayura Boots MB007 Pull Grass Negro features sturdy, waxed and oiled calf's leather (Pull Grass). The special treatment and the high-quality leather make the boot excellent for motorcycling.
- The biker buckle attached to the ankle is not removable.
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The single-layer leather sole has also been completely sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square LEO-lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The Biker boot MB007 Leo Pull Grass Negro of the brand Mayura Boots has a leg height of approx. 30 cm.
- The slightly angled, rubberised fill leather heel has a height of approx. 4 cm. '
- The calf circumference is approx 38 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the leather sole incl. the rubber protection sole is approx. 0.8 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots Biker boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (PULL GRASS) also require special care products.
The company Mayura Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!