Mayura Boots Fashion boot 1952 Rony Totem - Brown Beige!
Top fashionable ladies Western boot with gathered boot leg and feminine funnel heel.
The leg is made from a soft pigskin and the foot area with cow-split leather. The use of a comfort interlining and partially padded insole of considerably enhances the wear comfort.
As upper material , the welted Mayura Boots 1952 Rony Totem features sturdy, brushed and waxed calf's leather. The special brushing (BRASH) gives each boot its own individual look.
- Two slip-on aids (boot straps) have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The singe-layer leather sole has also been completely sewn onto the outer frame.
- The pointed H-lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have comfortable fits and normal instep heights.
- The Cowboy boot 1952 Rony Totem of the brand Mayura Boots has a leg height of approx. 25 cm.
- The rubberised full leather funnel heel has a height of approx. 8 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 35 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The thickness of the single-layer outer sole is approx. 0.4 cm.
Important notices and tips:
- Differences from the boots shown:
The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots Western boots is a one-off!
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Waxed and brushed leathers (RONY) also require special care products.
The company Mayura Boots recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!