Mayura Boots Men's Western Ankle boot 1931 HARRIER Palmas Test Palmas Cuoio - Brown.
Fashionable Men's Western Ankle Boot made of cowhide.
- The shoe inners is made from a soft pigskin.
- The inner shaft seams are additionally sewn over with a strip of leather.
- The use of a comfort intermediate insole and the partially padded insole considerably increase the wearing comfort.
- The welted ankle boot Mayura Boots 1931 has a polished cowhide (PALMAS) as upper material.
- To make it easier to get in and out of the boot, leather-covered stretch bands and pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single-layer leather sole is completely sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed lasts of the brand Mayura Boots have a comfortable fit and normal instep heights.
- The Mayura Boots boots MB021 Escorpio Old Manchado has a shaft height of approx. 16 cm.
- The rubberized full leather heel has a height of ca. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the double layer leather sole is ca. 0.7 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the boots and ankle boots shown:
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of MAYURA BOOTS products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship compared to the pictured boots!
- Each pair of Mayura Boots boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WORLD) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Polished and broken leather types (PALMAS) also require special care products.
- The company Mayura Boots advises for daily use to possibly sole the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
- The soling of the boots should always be done after the walk-in phase!