Sendra Boots Leather Belt 7606 Crass Wax Natural - Beige!
Robust leather belt with interchangeable buckle and Conchas studs!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of approx. 5 mm. Optical highlight are the Conchas rivets with specially treated decorative seams. The decorative seams have a very distinctive used look, which is very individual for each belt. The upper leather has been waxed heavily to show this style to its best advantage.
- The approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide belt buckle in antique silver look can be exchanged with the help of four press studs. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of the Sendra Boot 7606 Krass Wax Natural were sewn together at their edges and the edges were sealed with a special layer of wax.
- Ideal for use with jeans and casual trousers.
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- Due to the processing of different materials such as leather, yarn and metal, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.