Sendra Boots Leather Belt 7576 Olimpia Siena Ayers Cuero Brillo - Brown!
Sturdy leather belt with interchangeable buckle and cut-outs backed with water python skin!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of about 5 mm. In order to emphasize the small cut-outs, they are backed with two coloured water python skin.
- The approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide belt buckle in old silver look can be exchanged with the help of four snap fasteners. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of the Sendra Boot 7576 Olimpia Siena Ayers Cuero Brillo were sewn together at their edges and the edges were sealed with a special layer of wax.
- Ideal for use with jeans and casual trousers.
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted manufacturing process of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- It is very natural that the scales of the water python skin can easily rise due to daily use! By the use of exotic materials, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, change by about 1 cm.