Sendra Boots Leather Belt 7606 Olimpia Antracita - Grey!
Robust leather belt with interchangeable buckle and Conchas studs!
- Consisting of three layers of washed cowhide, which together have a thickness of approx. 5 mm. By washing the upper leather each belt gets a unique appearance. Optical highlight are the conchas rivets with decorative seams. The ornamental and border seams were kept in a dark brown or dark grey as a contrast to the belt.
- The approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide belt buckle in antique silver look can be exchanged with the help of four press studs. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of the Sendra Boot 7606 Olimpia Antracita were sewn together at their edges and the edges were sealed with a special layer of wax.
- Ideal for use with jeans and casual trousers.
Important information and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- Due to the processing of different materials such as leather, yarn and metal, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.