Sendra Boots Leather Belt 7336 Evolution Tan Pasado Marron Oscuro - Brown!
Robust leather belt with exchangeable buckle!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of approx. 5 mm. The upper leather has been waxed very strongly, which increases the pull effect.
- The approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide belt buckle in antique silver look can be exchanged with the help of four press studs. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase the durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of Sandra Boots 7336 Evolution Tan Pasado Marron Oscuro have been completely sewn together at their edges and the edges have been sealed with a special wax layer. The dark brown edge seams are also used for visual decoration.
- Ideal for use with jeans and casual trousers.
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.