Justin Boots riding boot L9907-B Bay Apache Coral Cow - Brown Rosé!
Fashionable ladies riding boot in round foot shape and J-Flex Komfort insole of the brand Justin Boots.
The leg and the whole foot area are finished with synthetic lining.
The patented "J-Flex Flexible Comfort System" footbed, with its energy return technology and the removable insole increases the comfort of Justin Boots boots for everyday use.
The upper material of the Justin Boots L9907 Western riding boot is made from very sturdy, waxed calf's leather.
- To help get it on and off, the boot has an approx. 11 inch approx 28 cm high leg, and a deep V-cut and two slip-on aids (bootstraps).
- The Boots have a round J29-ROUND TOE shape.
- The outer edge also features a "Single Stitched Welt".
- Whether on horseback or on land, the control is always in the hands of Justin Boots Boot.
- The boot has an approx. 0.7 cm deep, spur edge made of plastic.
- The Justin Boots L9907-B Bay Apache Coral Cow ladies Western riding boot has a leg height of 11 inches approx. 28 cm.
- The UNIT-heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the Black rubber sole is approx. 1.5 cm.
- The calf circumference is approx 35 cm, but may indeed be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boots have a B width (Medium fit /width for ladies)
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Justin Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Justin Boots Western riding boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (COW) also require special care products.
- In the special production method of the Justin Boots L9907 B Bay Apache Coral Cow, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
- Made in China.
Spurs and spur straps are not included.