Harley Davidson Mens Laced Boots D97130 MARKSTON CE Black - Black.
Men's lace up biker boots with cushioning insole and inner zipper.
- The complete interior is made of a breathable Soft Mesh lining.
- The lace-up shoe has a footbed with shock and crotch cushioning.
- The boots are CE certified according to DIN norm EU ISO 13634-2017.
- In case of an accident, the motorcycle boots should protect the feet, optionally the ankles and also a part of the shin to a certain degree. They do not affect the control of the motorcycle or the operation of the foot levers.
- The EN ISO 13634-2017 standard defines basic requirements.
- The European standard covers two levels of performance in terms of protection provided:
- Performance level 1 - Minimum level/laced boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort.
- Performance Level 2 - Higher performance requirements / lace-up boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort with a higher weight.
The D97130 MARKSTON CE Black has the following performance requirements:
FO - Oil-resistant outsole: power level 1
SRA - Water Vapour Permeability Upper: Performance Level 2
B - Moisture permeable: Power stage 2
The Goodyear Welted Harley-Davidson MARKSTON CE Black boot is made of a very durable waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
The rubber outsole is oil-resistant and can also be subsequently soled.
The abrasion of the soles is reduced by the processing of special types of rubber.
To make it easier to get started, a 14 cm long inner zipper has been incorporated in addition to the 5-hole lacing.
- The Harley-Davidson laced boot D97130 MARKSTON CE Black has a shaft height of 6 inches (approx. 15 cm).
- The heel has a height of 1.25 inches (about 3 cm).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Harley-Davidson Boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the frame-sewn manufacturing method (GOODYERA WELT CONSTRUCTION) a small running-in phase must always be observed!