Harley-Davidson Men's Laced Boots D97025 DARNEL CE Black - Black.
Fashionable men's lace-up boots with cushioning inner sole and Inner zipper.
- The complete interior is made of breathable soft mesh lining.
- The shock absorbing inner sole is replaceable.
The boots are CE certified according to DIN standard EU ISO 13634-2015.
The motorcycle boots are designed to protect the feet, optionally the ankles and also a part of the shin to a certain degree in case of an accident. They do not impair the control of the motorcycle or the operation of the foot levers.
The EN ISO 13634-2005 standard specifies basic requirements.
The European standard includes two levels of protection:
- Performance level 1 - minimum level/ the laced boots provide protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort.
- Performance level 2 - Higher performance level/ the laced boots provide protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort with a higher weight.
The D97029 DARNEL CE has the following performance requirements:
- FO - Oil resistant outsole: Performance level 2
- SRA - Slip resistance: Performance level 1
- B - moisture permeable: performance level 1
The cemented Harley-Davidson DARNEL CE Black boot is made from a very durable, waxed-in cowhide (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The rubber outsole is oil resistant and can also be soled afterwards.
- The use of special types of rubber reduces the abrasion of the soles.
- In order to facilitate the entry, the 7-hole lacing is complemented by a 16 cm long inner zipper.
- Due to the special manufacturing process the laced boot has a low weight.
- The Harley-Davidson laced boot D97025 DARNEL CE Black has a shaft height of 8 inches (approx. 20 cm).
- The outsole has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The heel has a height of 1 inch (ca. 2.5 cm).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Harley-Davidson Boots, there may be differences in colour or design to the examples shown!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the cemented production method (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION) a small break-in phase must always be observed!