Harley-Davidson Ladies Engineer Bootee D86013 MARMORA CE Black - Black.
Fashionable ladies biker ankle boot with cushioning insole and an inner zipper.
- The complete interior is made of a breathable Soft Mesh lining.
- The shock-absorbing insole is not replaceable.
The boots are CE certified according to DIN norm EU ISO 13634-2015.
In case of an accident the motorcycle boots should protect the feet, optionally the ankles and also a part of the shin to a certain degree. They do not affect the control of the motorcycle or the operation of the foot levers.
The EN ISO 13634-2005 standard defines basic requirements.
The European standard covers two levels of performance in terms of protection provided:
Performance level 1 - Minimum level/laced boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort.
Performance Level 2 - Higher performance requirements / lace-up boots offer protection in the event of an accident and optimum comfort with a higher weight.
The D86021 EDDINGTON CE has the following performance requirements:
FO - Oil-resistant outsole: power level 2
SRA - slip resistance: power level 2
B - moisture permeable: power stage 1
- The welted Harley-Davidson MARMORA CE Black boot is made of a very durable waxed cowhide leather (FULL GRAIN LEATHER).
- The rubber outsole is oil-resistant and can also be subsequently soled.
- The abrasion of the soles is reduced by the processing of special types of rubber.
- To make it easier to get in, a 20 cm long inner zipper has been incorporated.
- The Harley-Davidson laced boot D86013 MARMORA CE Black has a shaft height of 7.5 inches (approx. 19 cm).
- The outsole has a thickness of approx. 2 cm.
- The heel has a height of 1.25 inches (approx. 3.2 cm).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Harley-Davidson boots, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the shown boots!
- Each pair of HARLEY-DAVIDSON boots is unique!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!