Sendra Boots Leather Belt 8347 Denver Tierra Python Panizo 2-Brown!
Extravagant, exotic leather belt with interchangeable buckle!
- Consisting of an approx. 5 mm thick and approx. 4 cm wide cowhide. Over the entire length of the belt, a cut-out has been incorporated, backed with a hand-painted python skin and decorated with a leather band. In order to increase the life span even more, the two padded leather layers were sewn together again, visible at the edge.
- Due to the two colored lacquering and the special "brushing", each leather belt gets its own, individual look.
- The 5.5 cm long and wide belt buckle in antique silver look can be exchanged with the help of 4 snap fasteners. The approx. 2 cm wide belt loop with the company logo is also made of the same leather as the belt.
- To increase the durability, the belt is lined again between the two layers of leather. In addition, the two layers were completely sewn together at their edges.
- Ideal for use with jeans and casual trousers.
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Sendra Boots 8347 leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- Exotic leather types also require special care products.
- It is very natural that the scales of the python skin can easily rise through daily use!
Through the use of exotic materials, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.