Mayura Boots Exotic leather belt MB1020 Piton Castana - Brown!
Exotic leather belt made of Python skin.
The 3-layer finished Sancho Boots MB1020 Piton Castana leather belt has a thickness of approx. 0.6 cm and a width of approx. 4 cm.
Very sturdy calf's leather was used as the base material. Python skin has been used as the visible upper material.
This has not been finished throughout. Every belt is therefore unique in its look.
The scale image is always different from the belt shown. The belt loop featuring stocked the Mayura logo, about 2.3 cm wide, has also been made from python skin.
In order to increase the service life, the two layers have again been lined with leather and additionally sewn with seams on the edge.
- The belt buckle in old silver finish approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.3 cm wide can be replaced using four push-buttons.
- The die-cast zinc buckle has been made 100% from a ZAMAK- material (zinc, aluminium, magnesium, copper).
The leather belt MB1020 Piton Castana is excellently suitable for jeans and slacks.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Mayura Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each Mayura Boots leather belt is a one-off!
- Exotic leathers (PITON) also require special care products.
- The snake scales may rise with daily use of the belt. This is very natural.
- Through the processing of exotic materials, a certain amount of caution is very important in the use of this product.