Sendra Boots Leather Belt 8347 Denver Canela Pyton Fantasia - Dark Brown!
Robust leather belt with exchangeable buckle and python skin backed cut-outs!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of about 5 mm. To emphasize cut-outs, they are backed with a hand-painted python skin and decorated with leather straps.
- The silver-look belt buckle, which is approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide, can be exchanged by means of four snap fasteners. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of the Sendra Boot 8347 Denver Canela Pyton Fantasia PS 72 belt were sewn at the edges and the edges were sealed with a special wax layer.
- Ideal with jeans and leisure trousers.
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- Polished (DENVER) and exotic leathers (PYTON) require special care products.
- It is very natural that the scales of the python skin can easily rise through daily use!
- Due to the use of exotic materials, a certain caution is very important when using these articles.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, change by about 1 cm.