Sendra Boots Leather Belt 8680 Cinturon Marron - Brown!
Robust leather belt with interchangeable buckle and cut-outs backed with pyton snake skin!
- Consisting of three layers of cowhide, which together have a thickness of approx. 5 mm.
- In order to emphasize the small cut-outs, they are backed with pyton snake skin.
- The approx. 5 cm high and approx. 5.5 cm wide belt buckle in old silver look can be exchanged with the help of four snap fasteners. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt.
- In order to increase durability, the belt is lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of the Sendra Boot 8680 Cinturon Marron were sewn together at their edges and the edges were sealed with a special wax layer.
- Ideal for use with jeans and casual trousers.
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Sendra Boots leather belts, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each leather belt is unique!
- The length of a leather belt can change, after a certain period of use, by about 1 cm.