El Estribo Riding Boot 2063-CR Ternera Flor Marron - Brown!
Classic ladies and gentlemen riding boots in English riding style.
- The complete inner boot is equipped with a butter-soft calfskin. There are no exposed seams when the entire inner lining is processed. A special processing technique of the branded leather sole gives the boot a great flexibility.
- The welted El Estribo 2063-CR Ternera Flor Marron riding boot has a very robust but still very supple cowhide leather upper.
- The high quality leather has been left natural so that a strong grain appearance is visible. Furthermore, any wrinkles in the leather have not been repaired.
- In order to simplify the entry and exit into and from the stiffle, a front side zipper (zipper) of approx. 37 cm length was incorporated.
- The outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The oval lasts of El Estribo boots have a wide fit and a comfortable instep.
- The 2063-CR Ternera Flor Marron of the brand El Estribo has a height of approx. 44 cm.
- The heel has a height of ca. 3 cm.
- The circumference of the upper is ca. 38 cm but can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-3 cm depending on shoe size.
- The single-layer leather outsole has a thickness of approx. 0.5 cm.
Important notes and tips:
Deviations from the boots shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of El Estribo products, there may be differences in colour or workmanship to the illustrated examples!
- Each pair of El Estribo riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leather (TERNERA) requires special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- The company El Estribo advises for daily use to sole the boots possibly with a protective cover sole of leather or rubber.
- The soling of the boots should always be done after a break-in phase!