Durango Boots men biker boot DB510 EE Harness Oiled Black.
Classic biker boot with cushioning inner sole and oil-resistant rubber outer sole.
The leg does not have any extra lining. The foot area in turn is finished in a pleasant textile lining. The boot has a step and cushioning foot bed.
The welted Durango Boots Durango Boots DB510 EE Harness Oiled Black biker boot has been made from very hard-wearing, waxed calf's leather. Which makes it ideal for motorcycling.
- The oil-resistant outer sole has also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The processing of special types of rubber, reduces the abrasion of the sole.
- Two slip-on aids have been incorporated to make them easy to get on.
- The biker buckle around the ankle is not removable.
- The motorbike boot Durango Boots DB510 EE Harness Oiled Black has a wide foot shape and a high instep.
- The Biker boot DB510 EE Harness Oiled Black of the brand Durango Boots has a leg height of 11 inches approx. 28 cm.
- The oil-resistant outer sole has a thickness of approx. 1.1 cm.
- The STRIDER HEEL heel has a height of approx. 5 cm. The boot has a circumference of approx. 37 cm. The circumference may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The motorbike boot feature an EE width (extra wide fit for men).
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Durango Boots products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Durango Boots Biker boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELTED, CONSTRUCTION), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!