Corral Boots L5393 Brown Western Riding Boots - Brown!
Top fashionable men's western boots in vintage style made of cowhide.
- The upper area was worked out with a cowhide leather. In addition, the leather in the heel area has been lightly padded, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in phase.
- The foot area has been finished with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- In order to increase the wearing comfort the complete inner sole (Padded Footbed - insole) is padded.
- The welted Corral Boots L5393 Western boot has a waxed cowhide as upper material.
- To achieve the very distinctive vintage look, the leather has been brushed once more at the end.
- Optical highlight are the turquoise cut-outs on the upper and foot area.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single-layer leather outsole with light rubber inlay is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 56-lasts of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span width (width E - medium width for men).
- The cowboy boot L5393 Brown Embroidery Square Toe of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of 12 INCH (ca. 30.5 cm).
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of 1.5 INCH (ca. 3.8 cm).
- The heel circumference is ca. 38 cm. Depending on the shoe size it can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is ca. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an E-width (medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Corral Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of CORRAL BOOTS Western boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WORLD) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (COWHIDE & GOAT) require special care products.
- Due to the processing of ornamental seams, a certain caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.