Corral Boots Ladies G1417 Black Ladies Western Boots - Black!
Top fashionable ladies western boots in vintage style and filigree work.
- The upper area was worked out with a cowhide. In addition, the leather in the heel area has been lightly padded, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in period.
- The foot area has been finished with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- In order to increase the wearing comfort the complete inner sole (Padded Footbed - insole) is padded.
- The welted Circle G Corral Boots G1417 Western boot has a waxed cowhide leather upper.
- To achieve the vintage look, the leather has been brushed once more.
- Optical highlight is the filigree work.
- To facilitate the entry into the boot, two pull straps were incorporated.
- The single-layer leather outsole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 56 lasts of the Circle G Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep width.
- The cowboy boot G1417 Black Full Inlay Snip Toe Circle G of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of ca. 32 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of ca. 5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is ca. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M-width (medium width for ladies).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Circle G by Corral Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated examples!
- Each pair of CIRCLE G BOOTS Western boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Waxed leathers require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.