Corral Boots A3485 Braun Western Riding Boots - Brown!
Top fashionable men's western boots in vintage style.
- The upper area is finished with lamb leather. In addition, the leather in the heel area has been lightly padded, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in phase.
- The foot area has been finished with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- In order to increase the wearing comfort the complete inner sole (Padded Footbed - insole) is padded.
The welted Corral Boots A3485 Western boot has a waxed lamb leather upper material.
To achieve the very distinctive vintage look, the leather was brushed again at the end.
- To facilitate the entry into the boot, two pull straps were incorporated.
- The single-layer leather outsole with a light rubber inlay is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 8-lasts of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span width (width E - medium width for men).
- The cowboy boot A3485 Chocolate Lamb Square Toe of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of approx. 30 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of ca. 5 cm.
- The shaft circumference is ca. 38 cm. Depending on shoe size it can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is ca. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an E-width (medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Circle G by Corral Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of CIRCLE G/Corral Boots Western boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WORLD) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (DISTRESSED) require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.