Corral Boots A3298 Red Women´s Western Boots - Red!
Top fashionable ladies western boots in vintage style and discreet blossom and rivet look.
- The shaft area is finished with cowhide leather. In addition, the leather in the heel area is slightly padded, which gives the heel more support after a short shrinkage phase.
- The foot area was equipped with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- To increase the wearing comfort the complete insole (Padded Footbed) is padded.
- The welted Corral Boots A3298 Western boot has a waxed cowhide leather upper.
- In order to achieve the very striking vintage look, the leather was brushed again at the end.
- Optical highlight are the decorative seams at the shaft and foot area.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single layer leather outsole with light rubber inlay has been sewn to the outer frame.
- The 56 pointed strips of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span (width M - medium width for ladies).
- The cowboy boot A3298 Red Beige Embroidery of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of 33 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of approx. 5 cm.
- The shaft circumference is approx. 38 cm. However, depending on the shoe size, this can be extended or reduced by approx. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is approx. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M width (medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Circle G by Corral Boots products, differences in colour or design may occur compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of CORRAL BOOTS Western Boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small running-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (COWHIDE) require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain degree of caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.