Jack Daniels leather belt 1282JD Brown Rawhide Conchos - Brown!
Sturdy leather belt with changeable belt lock and Concho studs!
Consisting of two layers of waxed calf's nubuk leather with a thickness of approx. 4 mm. A visual highlight is the screwed-on Concho studs with JACK DANIELS.
The belt buckle in old silver finish approx. 7 cm high and approx. 6.5 cm wide can be replaced using two push-buttons. The belt loop is made of the same leather as the belt. To increase the durability of the belt, it has been re-lined between the two layers of leather. In addition, the three layers of Jack Daniels 1282JD Brown Rawhide Conchos have been sewn together at their edges and the edges sealed with a special wax coating.
The Jack Daniels 1282JD Brown belt strip is extremely versatile, like with jeans and slacks.
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Jack Daniels products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each Jack Daniels leather belt is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers do not require any special care products.
- Through the processing of different materials like leather, yarn and metal, a certain amount of caution is very important in the use of these items.
- The length of a leather belt can, after a certain period of use, vary by about 1 cm.