Boulet Western riding boot 9117 3E Navajo Crazy Horse Deerlite Red - Brown
Men's Buckaroo riding boot with square foot shape of the brand Boulet with a Summumtex insole.
The leg and the whole foot space are finished with soft pigskin. The heel area in turn is finished in a pleasant cow split leather.
In the inner sole, the Summumtex technology has been used.
This special, very breathable material increases comfort and creates, through its fibre structure, a very pleasant climate in daily use.
The upper material of the welted Boulet 9117 Western riding boot consists of very sturdy, waxed calf's leather in full scar look.
The leg in turn, is made of a waxed red suede and embroidered with multicoloured stitching.
- To facilitate getting the boot on and off, the approx. 17 inch (approx. 42.5 cm) high leg has a very deep V-cut and three boot straps.
- The boots also have an approx. 0.7 cm deep, spur edge made of plastic, ideal for fitting spurs.
- The specially treated leather outer soles have also been sewn onto the outer frame.
- The square ROUND TOE lasts of the brand Boulet with their 3E width, have a very wide fit and a very high instep width.
- The Boulet 9117 3E 12 Mens Navajo Crazy Horse Deerlite Red Western riding boot has a leg height of 17 inches (approx. 42.5 cm).
- The welted leather sole with cushioning middle sole has a thickness of approx. 1 cm.
- The rubberised HORSEMAN plastic heel has a height of approx. 4.5 cm.
- The calf circumference of approx 41 cm, may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boot has a 3E-width (extra, extra wide fit for men).
Important notices and tips:
- The handmade production method of the Boulet products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (Goodyear Welted), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!
The company BOULET recommends with daily use, re-soling the boots with a protective cover sole made of leather or rubber.
Always do the soling of the boots after a short run-in period!
Spurs and spur straps are not included!