Boulet Western riding boot 4374 3E Laid Back Tan Spice Steel Toe - Brown!
Men's work boot with round foot shape and steel toecap of the brand Boulet with an L-protection safety insole and Kevlar Flame Retardant Assembling Thread.
The leg does not have any extra lining. The whole foot area has been finished with soft textile lining. In the inner sole, the L-protection safety insole has been used.
Kevlar Flame Retardant Assembling Thread.
This special, very breathable material increases comfort and creates, through its fibre structure, a very pleasant climate in daily use.
L-protection safety insole:
- The whole foot sole is protected (in the case of steel sole shoes only 85%)
- An average resistance of up to 140 kg
- Up to 40% higher tread resistance compared to steel sole shoes
- Lighter weight compared to steel sole shoes
- Flexible sole
- The insole meets the standards ISO EN12568, CSA Z195-09 and AstM F2413
The upper material of the welted Boulet 4374 Western work boot consists of very sturdy, waxed calf's leather in full scar look.
- To facilitate getting the boot on and off, the approximately 12 inches (approx. 30.5 cm) has high.
- The boots do not have any spur edges.
- The oil- and acid-resistant rubber sole and the heel are made form one material. The sole,with its special rubber mix, is also anti-slip.
- The round STEEL TOE lasts of the brand Boulet with their 3E width, have a very wide fit and a very high instep width.
- The Boulet 4374 3E Laid Back tan Spice Steel Toe boot has a leg height of 12 inches, approx. 30.5 cm.
- The rubber sole damping middle sole has a thickness of approx. 1.5 cm.
- The rubberised heel has a height of approx. 3 cm.
- The calf circumference of approx 38 cm, may be extended or reduced depending on the shoe size by about 1-2 cm.
- The boot has a 3E-width (extra wide fit for men).
Important notices and tips:
The handmade production method of the Boulet products can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
Each pair of BOULET boots is a one-off!
- Waxed leathers (LAID BACK) also require special care products.
- In the welted production method (GOODYEAR WELT), a short run-in phase should always be allowed!