Boulet Western riding boot 4002 N XQ 1E Men's Western Boot 18" - Black
Classic men's old style riding boot with square foot shape and high leg of the brand Boulet with a Summumtex inner sole.
Made in Canada!
The leg and the entire foot area are finished with a soft pigskin and the heel area with a pleasant suede to minimise the so-called "slip".
In the inner sole, the Summumtex technology has been used. This special, very breathable material increases comfort and creates, through its fibre structure, a very pleasant climate in daily use.
- The upper material of the Boulet 4002 Western riding boot is made from very sturdy waxed and oiled calf's leather.
- To facilitate getting the boot on and off, the approx. 18 inch (45 cm) high leg has two boot straps.
- The Boots have a square so-called "Vintage Square Toe" shape.
- The boot also has a spore edge of plastic, which is ideal is for fitting any kind of spurs.
- The Boulet 4004 N XQ 1E Men's Western Boot 18" Oldstyle boot has a leg height of approx. 45 cm.
- The welted sole is approx. 0.8 cm thick and the heel height is approx. 4.5 cm.
- The leg circumference in the ankle area is approx. 35 cm and at the start of the leg approx. 46 cm (varies depending on size by approx. 1-3 cm).
- The boot has an "E"-width, which means that this has a normal fit.
- The handmade production method of the Western riding boot can always result in colour or finish differences compared to the examples depicted!
- Each pair of Western riding boots is a one-off!
In the welted production method, a short run-in phase should always be allowed!