Ariat Men's Lace-Up Boots 27396 RECON LACE Brewed Barley - Brown.
Fashionable men's lace-up boots with foot stabilizing 4LR technology!
- The complete inside area was worked out with a breathable soft mesh lining.
- The 4LR technology has a foot stabilizing and padded structure in the footbed. Instead of the classic metal spring, a lighter fork joint support is used. The special fork support maintains balance, reduces muscle fatigue (thanks to the torsional stability) and reduces injuries. In addition, the support allows the forefoot area to yield naturally.
- The special footbed has a moisture-repellent coating that keeps the feet dry and also has an antibacterial effect. The low-friction surface reduces the formation of heat and blisters. The gel spring system in the forefoot area serves as a shock absorber and relieves the important pressure points. The pressure on knees, hips and back is reduced and in addition, the rolling comfort is increased.
- The heel cup stabilizes and supports the foot.
- The upper material for the Ariat RECON LACE is a very robust, waxed cowhide leather in full grain appearance (FULL GRAIN).
- The 6-hole (2x hooks & 4x eyelets) lacing facilitates entry and exit.
- The oil-resistant and non-slip FLAT WEDGE outsole increases the wearing comfort due to its special composition.
- The boots have a very good fit and the lacing adjusts the instep height individually.
- The Ariat Urban Boot 27396 RECON LACE Brewed Barley has a shaft height of 6 inches (approx. 15 cm).
- The FLAT WEDGE heel is 1 inch (ca. 2.5 cm) high.
- The boots have a D width (ARIAT/ medium width for men).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of ARIAT boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the cemented production method (CEMENT CONSTRUCTION) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
Made in CHINA