Durango Boots ACCESSORIZE DRD0073 M Brown Fashion Boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Linning:||Synthetic (Soft Mesh Lining)|
|Inside sole:||Brandsohle aus Leder (Cushion Flex Insole)|
|Heel height:||2 1/2 Inch approx. 6.2 cm|
|Shaft height:||14 Inch approx. 35.5 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||approx. 39 cm (gemessen an der Grösse 39)|
|Specials:||Frame stitched (GOODYEAR WELT), removable boot buckle and leather straps, shock absorbing inner sole|
Durango Boots DRD0073 ACCESSORIZE Brown - Brown!
Fashionable women's boots with shock absorbing inner sole and extraordinary boot accessories.
- The complete interior was equipped with a breathable soft mesh lining.
- The boot has a crotch and shock absorbing footbed (CUSHION FLEX INSOLE).
- The sewn Durango Boots DRD0073 Brown Western boot was made of an waxed cowhide. Fashionable highlight are the removable boot straps.
- In order to facilitate the entry into the boot, two bootstraps were incorporated.
- The cowboy boot Durango Boots DRD0073 ACCESSORIZE Brown has a comfortable foot shape and a normal instep.
- The boot DRD0073 ACCESSORIZE Brown of the brand Durango Boots has a shaft height of 14 inches approx. 35.5 cm.
- The single-layer RUBBER OUSOLE rubber outsole has a thickness of ca. 0.4 cm.
- The rubberized plastic heel has a height of 2 1/2 inch ca. 6.4 cm.
- The boot has an upper circumference of ca. 39 cm. The circumference can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm, depending on shoe size.
- The western riding boots have an M width (medium fit for ladies).
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Durango Boots products, differences in colour or workmanship may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of Durango Boots Boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the sewn manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!