Durango Boots DB514 D Brown Men´s Bikerboots - dark brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Uppers:||Real Leather (RUBBED)|
|Linning:||Leather & Textile|
|Heel height:||2 Inch (ca. 5 cm)|
|Shaft height:||11 Inch (ca. 28 cm)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm|
|Specials:||Weite: D (Extra Weite Passsform für Herren), Rahmengenäht (Goodyear Welt Construction), ölresistente Gummisohle, dämpfende Innensohle (Cushion insole with flex forepart), verstärkter Schaftbereich (einfach|
Durango Boots Men Biker Boots DB514 D Harness Rubbed Brown - Dark brown!
Classic biker boot with shock absorbing inner sole made of finest cowhide.
- The complete interior was equipped with a butter-soft synthetic lining & cowhide.
- The boot has a crotch and shock absorbing footbed (Comfort CoreFootbed).
- The welted Durango Boots DB514 D biker boot is made of a very durable, waxed cowhide. A synthetic lining was also processed.
- The oil-resistant rubber sole is sewn to the outer frame (Singlerow welt stiching).
- Two pull straps have been incorporated to make it easier to get into the boot.
- The western riding boot Durango Boots DB514 D has a wide foot shape (SQUARE TOE) and a high instep range.
- The western riding boot DB514 D of the brand Durango Boots has an upper height of 11 inches approx. 28.5 cm.
- The CHEVRON OUTSOLE rubber sole has a thickness of ca. 1.2 cm.
- The heel has a height of 2 inches ca. 5 cm.
- The boot has an upper circumference of ca. 38 cm. Depending on the shoe size this can be extended or reduced by ca. 1-2 cm.
- The western riding boots have a D width (medium fit for men).
Important information and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of Durango Boots products, differences in colour or workmanship may occur compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of DURANGO BOOTS Western riding boots is unique!
- Waxed leather types (FULL GRAIN) also require special care products.
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- The shown spurs and spore straps are not included in the delivery.