|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||2 1/4 Inch (ca. 5.5 cm)|
|Shaft height:||13 Inch (ca. 33 cm)|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm (measured to the size 38)|
|Specials:||Goodyear welted (GOODYEAR WELTED), handcrafted in MEXICO|
Corral Boots A3604 White Embroidery & Studs - White
Top fashionable Ladies Western Boots in Vintage-Style made of cowhide leather.
- The shaft area was finished with a cowhide leather. In addition, the leather in the heel area is lightly padded, which gives the heel more hold after a small shrinkage phase.
- The foot area was equipped with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- To increase the wearing comfort the complete insole (Padded Footbed) is padded.
The welted Corral Boots A3604 Western boot has a waxed cowhide leather upper.
In order to achieve the very striking vintage look, the leather was brushed again at the end.
The turquoise cut-outs on the upper and foot areas are a visual highlight.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single layer leather outsole with light rubber inlay is sewn to the outer frame.
- The 56 pointed strips of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span (width M - medium width for ladies).
- The cowboy boot A3604 White Embroidery & Studs of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of approx. 33 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of 2 inches approx. 5 cm.
- The shaft circumference is approx. 35 cm. Depending on the shoe size, this can be extended or reduced by approx. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is approx. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M width (medium width for ladies).
Important hints and tips:
Due to the handcrafted production method of the Corral Boots products there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
Each pair of CORRAL BOOTS Western Boots is unique!
With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) a small running-in phase must always be observed!
Waxed leather types (COWHIDE & GOAT) require special care products.
Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain degree of caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.