|Inside sole:||Genuine leather|
|Heel height:||ca. 5.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 40 cm|
|Shaft circumference:||ca. 37 cm (measured to the size 39)|
|Specials:||Goodyear welted (GOODYEAR WELTED), handcrafted in MEXICO|
Corral Boots Damen Lederstiefel A3534 Black-Red Glitter Inlay & Crystals Black Red.
Top fashionable ladies western boots in vintage style and filigree work.
- The upper area was worked out with a cowhide. In addition, the leather in the heel area has been lightly padded, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in period.
- The foot area has been finished with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- In order to increase the wearing comfort the complete inner sole (Padded Footbed - insole) is padded.
The welted Corral Boots A3534 Western boot has a waxed cowhide as upper material.
To achieve the vintage look, the leather was brushed again at the end.
Optical highlight is the filigree work.
- To facilitate the entry into the boot, two pull straps were incorporated.
- The single-layer leather outsole is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 56 lasts of the Circle G Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal instep width.
- The cowboy boot A3534 Black-Red Glitter Inlay & Crystals of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of ca. 32 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of ca. 5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is ca. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M-width (medium width for ladies).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handmade production method of the Circle G by Corral Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated examples!
- Each pair of CIRCLE G BOOTS Western boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WORLD) a small break-in phase is always to be considered!
- Waxed leathers require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.