|Inside sole:||Leather Insole|
|Heel height:||ca. 5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 39 cm|
|Specials:||Goodyear welted (GOODYEAR WELTED), glitter accessories, MADE IN MEXICO|
Corral Boots A3353 56 M Blue Glitter Inlay & Embroidery - Blue!
Top fashionable ladies western boots in vintage style with glittering blossoms and studs.
- The upper area was worked out with a cowhide. In addition, the leather in the heel area has been slightly padded, which gives the heel more support after a short break-in period.
- The foot area has been finished with a soft leather. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a good flexibility.
- In order to increase the wearing comfort the complete inner sole (Padded Footbed - insole) is padded.
- The welted Corral Boots A3353 Western boot has a waxed cowhide as upper material.
- To achieve the very distinctive vintage look, the leather was brushed again at the end.
- Optical highlight are the glittering decorative seams on the upper and foot area.
- To make it easier to get into the boot, two pull straps have been incorporated.
- The single-layer leather outsole with light rubber inlay is sewn to the outer frame.
- The pointed 56-lasts of the Corral Boots have a comfortable fit and a normal span width (width M - medium width for women).
- The cowboy boot A3353 Blue Glitter Inlay & Embroidery of the brand Corral Boots has a shaft height of ca. 38 cm.
- The rubberized COWBOY HEEL full leather heel has a height of 2 inch ca. 5 cm.
- The bootleg circumference is ca. 38 cm. Depending on shoe size it can be extended or reduced by ca. 1 - 1.5 cm.
- The thickness of the outsole is ca. 0.5 mm.
- The boot has an M-width (medium width for women).
Important notes and tips:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Corral Boots products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the examples shown!
- Each pair of CORRAL BOOTS Western boots is unique!
- With the welted manufacturing method (GOODYEAR WELT) always a small break-in phase is to be considered!
- Waxed leather types (COWHIDE) require special care products.
- Due to the processing of decorative seams, a certain caution is very important when using and caring for these articles.