Ariat 24990 LOXLEY Chocolate riding boot - dark brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Inside sole:||ATS Technology|
|Heel height:||ca. 2.5 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 42 cm|
|Specials:||WATERPROOF PRO, ATS Technology|
Ariat 24990 LOXLEY Chocolate riding boot - Dark Brown!
Classic ladies and boots in riding boot style.
- The complete inner shoe was not equipped with any extra lining. In addition, a cow split leather was also used at the heel area. No exposed seams are created when the entire lining is processed. A special processing technique of the brand leather sole gives the boot a great flexibility.
- The Ariat 24990 LOXELY Chocolate boot has a very robust, but nevertheless very supple cowhide leather as upper material. The roughened cowhide leather has been strongly waxed so that the surface appears smooth again.
- The high-quality leather has been left largely natural so that a strong grain look is visible. In addition, any wrinkles in the leather were not repaired.
- In order to make it easier to get in and out of the stiffle, an outside-zipper (zipper) approx. 20 cm long and a buckle were incorporated.
- The outsole with profile and the heel were made of one piece.
- The Ariat boots have a normal fit and a comfortable span.
- The 24990 LOXELY Chocolate of the Ariat brand has a height of approx. 42 cm.
- The heel has a height of approx. 2.5 cm.
- The shaft circumference amounts to approx. 38 cm but can be extended or reduced by approx. 1-3 cm depending on shoe size.
- The rubber outsole with profile has a thickness of approx. 1.5 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations from the boots shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, there may be differences in colour or design compared to the illustrated boots!
- Each pair of Ariat riding boots is unique!
- Roughened and waxed leather types require special care products.
When manufacturing the boots a small running-in phase must always be observed!