Ariat 24949 WEXFORD H2O JAVA waterproof men's Chelsea Boots - brown
* Incl. VAT excl. Shipping
- Order by 14.00 hrs, same day shipment
- secure thanks to SSL encryption
- DHL, GLS, DPD and Express shipping
|Inside sole:||ATS Technology|
|Heel height:||ca. 2 cm|
|Shaft height:||ca. 17 cm|
|Specials:||WATERPROOF PRO, ATS Technology, MADE IN CHINA|
|Features:||ATS Waterproof - PRO|
Ariat 24949 WEXFORD H2O JAVA waterproof Men's Chelsea Boots - Brown!
Classic, waterproof Chelsea boots for every day.
- The entire interior is finished with a very comfortable textile.
- No exposed seams are created when the lining is processed. By the use of a comfort intermediate insert and the partially padded synthetic sole the wearing comfort is considerably increased.
- The upper material of the Ariat 24949 WEXFORD H20 Java Chelsea Boot Bootee is a robust, strongly waxed leather. The strong waxing gives every Chelsea boot an individual look and a strong PULL effect.
- To make it easier to get in and out of the boat, an entry flap and, for the Chelsea boots as usual, tapes have been incorporated. The straps are not covered with leather.
- The single layer rubber sole has a rubber protective sole with profile.
- The outsole is also sewn to the outer frame.
- The round ROUND TOE lasts of the Ariat brand have a very comfortable, wide fit and normal instep height.
- The 24949 WEXFORD H20 Java ankle boot from Ariat has a shaft height of approx. 15 cm.
- The rubberized full leather heel has a height of approx. 3.5 cm.
- The thickness of the two-layer outsole (leather sole with rubber sole) is approx. 1.0 cm.
Important hints and tips:
Deviations from the goods shown:
- Due to the handcrafted production method of the Ariat products, there may be differences in colour and design between the individual articles!
- Each pair of Ariat is unique!
- Waxed and oiled leathers (Bronx) require special care products.
- Frame-sewn (GOODYEAR WELT) boots always need a certain running-in phase!
- The protective rubber soling can also be re-solled if required.